Thank you for checking out my blog! All of the records I put up on here are for promotional purposes. If you like what you hear please pick up the actual release from the bands. There will be a lot of records up that may be hard to find or long out of print and I'll do my best to keep everything up for the kids that didn't have a chance to get them while they were easier to come by. If you have any special requests or want your bands release up feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dead Hearts - Bitter Verses

I loved this record when I first heard it. It's been a while since I've listened to it though. They played their last show in 2008. If you've never listened to them before check this record out.



1. Somnium
2. Dusk
3. Fall
4. Innocence
5. Exsomnis
6. Hope
7. Epitaph
8. Cold
9. Calloused
10. Maeror
11. Hollow
12. Fail
13. Abandonment
14. Dawn

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment