Thank you for checking out my blog! All of the records I put up on here are for promotional purposes. If you like what you hear please pick up the actual release from the bands. There will be a lot of records up that may be hard to find or long out of print and I'll do my best to keep everything up for the kids that didn't have a chance to get them while they were easier to come by. If you have any special requests or want your bands release up feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Summer Of Hate 2010 Update/Blood In Blood Out - Respect Our Loyalty

Blood In Blood Out have recently been added to this years Summer Of Hate. I posted this flyer before, but this is the updated one. Again, if you live anywhere near North Eastern Ohio, be sure to check this show out.



Because of they're recent addition to SOH, I've decided to put up Blood In Blood Out's record, "Respect Our Loyalty". Blood In Blood Out play extremely pissed off hardcore. They were at last years SOH and will be back again this year. If you've never heard them be sure to check em out.



1. Respect Our Loyalty
2. Alone
3. This Fight We Fought
4. Embarrass Our Name
5. For All That He Has Done
6. Who Crowned You King
7. Come To Terms
8. Life Sucks
9. You Chose Your Own Fate
10. Your Hatred Dies With You

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment